Nikola 5.1 Released
I am happy to announe release 5.1 of Nikola a static site/blog generator.
- Support for client-side cloud tags
- New slides directive, for image slideshows.
- New option DATE_FORMAT
- New "nikola console" command
- New option CACHE_FOLDER
- Updated bootstrap to 2.2.2
- Wordpress importer supports redirects
- Wordpress importer creates a url_map for Disqus thread migration
- Wordpress importer: support for [sourcecode]
- Added unstyled theme "orphan", useful as a base for independent themes.
- New "monospace" theme.
- New "Create a Theme From Scratch" tutorial.
- Added ID attribute to gallery images for backlinking.
- Added ALT attribute to gallery images.
- Issue 113: refactored code in Mako templates
- Added newline after metadata in new_post template.
- Issue 112: RSS feeds contained invalid links
- Issue 88: RSS feed validation via lxml
- Isuue 169: build subcommands were broken
- Switched addThis to Peekaboo style, as seen on flexion.org (seems less broken)
- Remove duplicated sample config file. always build it from template (schettino72)
- Don't use hardcoded path for custom.css (schettino72)
- Wordpress importer: fixed issue 190, convert embedded H1 tags into H2
- Fixed bad interaction with Yapsy 1.10
- More elegant handling of "nikola init"
- Don't crash if there's no assets to copy